This product is a WiFi smart switch that remotely control your garage door or sliding gate and can monitor the status via the reed switch at any time from anywhere in the world via APP on your mobile devices(For Android/ For iOS ). It features voice control for Amazon Alexa and for Google Home IFTTT, device sharing, and you can also set timers to turn on/off your garage door, which makes your home smarter.
APP: For eWelink APP
Power Supply: DC 5V
Input Current: 500mA
Load Power: 1000W
Standby Power Consumption: 2.5W
Wireless Standard: IEEE802.11b/g/n 2.4G
Wireless Type: Only 2.4GHz, not support 5G
Mobile Phone: For Android & IOS
Voice Control: Support
Installation: with Adhesive Tape
Sensor Wire Length: 5M
Working Temperature: -15℃ ~ 80℃
Item Size: Approx. 44.13 * 23.14 * 59.54mm/1.737*0.911*2.34in (L*W*H)
1. Remote Turn on/off: It can be controlled remotely by mobile phone anytime and anywhere, just by turning on GPRS signal. Turning your existing WiFi network and garage door opener into an single integrated smart device, then you can open & close your garage door by a simple clicking on your smartphone.
2. Timing Schedules: You can set schedules and timers to open & close your garage door. Manage your garage door easily.
3. Voice Control: It can achieve voice control for Amazon Alexa/Echo, for Google Home/Nest IFTTT, very convenient.
4. Device Sharing: You can share it to your family and friends or visitors, OF COURSE, you can take back the permissions at any time.
5. History Record: You can check the garage door opening or closing history records on your APP to ensure the safety of your garage.
6. State Feedback: The operation can be feedback in two directions, that is, the state of the device on and off can be displayed on APP in real time.
1. Power up the device with DC 5V adapter and micro USB cable.
2. Connect the Red & Black wires to your garage door opener: Put each end to the same terminals as the wall button wires are terminated to.
3. Connect the sensor and install steady on the garage door with screws/stickers/bracket and so on.
4. Control the device on your smart phone.
1 x WiFi Smart Garage Door Switch
1 x 2.5 2P Wire
1 x Micro USB Cable
4 x Adhesive Tape
1 x Sensor with Cable
Note: Below are checklist before using the device!
1. Your smart phone or tablet should have connected a 2.4G WiFi with internet.
2. The device only supports 2.4G Wi-Fi. If you use a 5G router (it provides two WiFi signals: 5G and 2.4G), please select the 2.4G WiFi to connect your smart phone
3. Download and launch the eWeLink App from App Download Store. Create an account or log in with your eWelink account.
4. During pairing process, make sure that your iOS or Android device and the Switch are within the range of your WiFi router.