Returns and refund policy
- Products that are incorrectly delivered to you or damaged on delivery will be replaced at no cost. The product must be returned in the original packaging and include all documentation and accessories.
- A credit note or refund will be issued, provided the product is unused and returned within 7 days, in its original packaging, with all documentation and accessories. This excludes shipping costs.
- Smartstuff reserves the right to refuse a refund if the product is damaged from misuse, accessories are missing, or if the product is altered in any way.
- Smartstuff will not be held responsible for damage or loss of any kind that may occur as a result of using or misusing any product.
- Smartstuff will not reimburse your shipping fee back to us, We will however pay for return shipping if the item is subject to replacement.
- All refunds are subject to inspection of the product(s) and all returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee if the item is no longer in a new condition and we agree to the refund.
- Smartstuff will only issue a refund if it is within 7 days of the delivery date. If a product is found to be defective after 7 days and within the manufacturer’s warranty period, the product will be replaced at no cost to the Customer.
The manufacturer’s warranty will only apply to defects in the process of manufacturing the products and will not apply in the following scenarios:
- Faults resulting from normal wear and tear
- Products with damage caused by lightning, power surges or incorrect installations
- Products with damage caused by misuse or abuse to the goods
- Products used for a purpose other than the purpose for which they were manufactured
- Products used contrary to their instruction manuals
- Accidental damage
The manufacturer’s warranty is limited to 12 months and starts from the date your product has been delivered to you. This warranty period includes any exchanges done within the 12 months.
Defective items and steps to follow:
- Send an email query (with your order number) describing the fault of the product to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Record a video of the product while it is problematic. Ensure that the SKU/serial number is visible in the video (this is a requirement from the manufacturer)
- Email us the video of the problematic product.
- Smartstuff will review the video and advise on next steps within 3 business days.
- Products that are found to be defective will be replaced at no cost to the customer, on condition that it is within the manufacturer’s warranty period.
- Products that need to be shipped back to the Smartstuff office will be at the cost of the customer.
Address returns are to be sent to:
73 Topaz Ave
(We don’t accept packages sent via the Post Office or Postnet)